Monday, August 8, 2016

So... Where do I begin?

I have been trying to start this blog for over a year. Trying SO hard to come up with the perfect first entry. Trying to decide what to write about, what direction it should go in. And as I sat on a plane to the Caribbean for my honeymoon I realized that none of that matters, I just need to start. I came up with the name to encompass life. Being happy, being healthy, but also being human. Sure we all try to be "on" all the time. We all want to only eat the things that are "good" for us. We all want to have perfect relationships and to meditate or do yoga or exercise or not be stressed out or love our jobs... But the truth is, that isn't always the way it is.

So, this... this section of the internet is where I get to share those things. Share with you the good times and the not so good times. Things that make me happy and things that sometimes piss me off. My passion for a healthy and active lifestyle, but also the days I stay in my sweats on the couch with a donut and a beer. Because that is what living is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment